AMC’s The Walking Dead, had a big year in 2016, coming a long way from the squad’s humble beginnings. We’re going back and checking out the greatest moments of the show this past year, because with the series on a break… we still need our walker fix.
1. No Way Out, the midseason 6 premier, brought the walkers back to the forefront of our nightmares. The most iconic moment had to be when Carl lost his eye in a gruesome scene from the comic book.
2. The Raid, took Rick and the group to one of Negan’s outposts, where they demolished his hideout. Things escalated quickly as shotguns, machine guns, knives were unloaded on the saviors, and even Father Gabriel unloaded some lead.
3. The Kills, Negans moment in the spotlight, had viewers chewing off fingernails as they waited to find out who was going to have their skull crushed by “Lucille“. Daryl got in a hit on Negan but that only spurred him to unleash havoc on Glenn’s skull.
4. The Song, was humiliation at its best. Carl Grime’s was forced to remove the patch covering his gnarly scarred eye, while singing, “You Are My Sunshine“.
5. The Hug, saw an uprising of Rick and the others as they began planning their rebellion against Negan and his cronies. Rick and Daryl embraced their #Bromance and hugged it out in a heart warming moment that fans loved, and a perfect ending to a mid-season finally.
What are you predictions for the next season? Who’s next on the dead list?
Entra desde tu celular a TKM Alta Velocidad haciendo click: AQUI