Once again we got a new update for iOS, and many of us will download it by the end of the week. Let me inform you which new features you will find and to get the best out of them:
1. Goodbye to the swipe to unlock and welcome the “Press home to unlock.” According to the first reviews the new unlock method, especially coupled with Touch ID, feels faster.
2. Swiping from the right on the lock screen also launches the Camera app. You can now press the Power button to wake the screen and swipe left to open the camera or press the Home button to wake the screen and swipe left.
3. The new location of “Today’s View” swipe from the left on the lock or home screen, and you get instant access to all your widgets and Siri suggestions.
4. The addition of colors to the quick setting toggles in Control Center; the colors make it easier to know when they’re on or off.
5. You will be able to send handwritten messages, drawing all over your photos-Snapchat style-, before sending, sending fullscreen effects (balloons, fireworks, lasers, etc.), sending messages that remain hidden with “invisible ink” until the receiver swipes them open, viewing previews of website links, quickly sending GIFs, getting predictive emoji (emojis appear instead of words as you type, also you will find numerous additions)
6. There’s also an icon for quicker access to the Camera and Photos app, a “Tap back” response which is a quick way to acknowledge a particular message and stickers support from sticker packs purchased from the new built-in Messages App Store.
7. You will find cool little effects including the “louder” handfull-screen effects activated by long-pressing on the send (up arrow) button; however, those don’t work if you have the “Reduce Motion” feature turned on (Settings > General > Accessibility).
Rumors say all of these new additions turn Messages into a platform that can compete with the likes of Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, WhatsApp, and Line.
Entra desde tu celular a TKM Alta Velocidad haciendo click: AQUI