Halloween costumes are like prom dresses. Chances are: You only ever wear them once. And yet, that doesn’t seem to get in the way of people investing huge cash for something they are going to use only once.
Here it’s the list of some expensive options to purchase this Halloween:
1. The Little Mermaid
The Cost: $175
2. Daenerys Targaryen a.k.a. Khaleesi, Mother of Dragons
The Cost: $420
3. Elphaba from Broadway’s Wicked
The Cost: $950
The Cost: $900 (at least)
5. Cinderella– different costume.
The Cost: $865
6. Edward Scissorhands
The Cost: $845
7. Corpse bride dress from Tim Burton’s The Corpse Bride
The Cost: $799
8. Melisandre from Game of Thrones
The Cost: $475
9. Elsa from Frozen
The Cost: $1,100
Which Costume You Like More?
Entra desde tu celular a TKM Alta Velocidad haciendo click: AQUI