September 21 it’s known as the International Day of Peace and is celebrated around the world.
This day was established in 1981 by the United Nations General Assembly and in 2001, the General Assembly voted to designate the day as a period of non-violence and ceasefire.
We join the celebration by sharing the most significant peace quotes from all times:
1. “Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us, and the world will be as one” – John Lennon
2. “I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace” – Muhammad Ali
3. “If you want peace, you don’t talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.” – Desmond Tutu
4. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” – Buddha
5. “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” – Mother Teresa
6. “We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.” – William Ewart Gladstone
7. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
8. “If the human race wishes to have a prolonged and indefinite period of material prosperity, they have only got to behave in a peaceful and helpful way toward one another.” – Winston Churchill
Which one it’s your fav quote?
Entra desde tu celular a TKM Alta Velocidad haciendo click: AQUI