Firstly, yes, sure. Cheating is morally wrong, etc. If you love someone, you wouldn’t cheat on them. I get it. Why are you even in a relationship if you’re cheating? Why would you hurt someone you love?
Now that that’s out of the way and you’re still here, we can get down to business. Whether you’re cheating because you’re bored, you’re unhappy or you’re just drunk, I am not here to judge you. I’m here to help you get away with it
So here we go, get close and don’t let your other half notice you are with me on this:
1. Change your side piece’s name on your phone.
It should be a variation of one of your friends or someone your SO won’t think too much of. (Please remember #1 Rule)
2. Make sure your other devices are all logged out.
Don’t leave iMessage signed into your computer and have your SO watch each text that flies in while you’re curling up for some Netflix. (It makes them feel secure)
3. Choose one medium to speak on.
It’s easier to clean up your tracks when you only have one channel to watch. If it’s texting, make sure you’re not getting nude snaps and a million “i miss u”.(Don’t be stupid, you need be a NINJA)
4. Don’t get sentimental, delete all messages.
And when you’re on that one medium, don’t get all gooey about it. Make sure you’re deleting all unnecessary information.
5. There should never, ever be photo evidence.
What the hell are you even doing? If you’re taking photos, don’t. (NEVERRRR)
6. Keep it on a need-to-know basis with your friends.
The smaller the group of people who know about your dalliances, the smaller the chance it has of getting out (OBVIOUS)
7. Don’t get a sidepiece who wants something more.
You don’t want someone who’s crazy enough to go to your SO when things don’t go right. (Don’t go looking for Cra…Cra…people )
8. Pick a simple story and don’t get cute.
Don’t make things more complicated than you have to.
9. If you’re going to feel terrible and admit to it all, DON’T DO IT,TO BEGIN WITH.
This is self-explanatory. If you’re only going to spill all the beans and hurt everyone involved, it’s not worth it.
Let’s not get sentimental, at the end, we all thought about it once or twice…
Entra desde tu celular a TKM Alta Velocidad haciendo click: AQUI