We made it! As we near the end of 2016, and see the light at the end of the tunnel that is 2017, it’s time to look back at it, toast the good times. We danced, we cried, we laughed, and hopefully got a little wiser.
1. Leonardo Dicaprio (FINALLY!) took home a Grammy after 22 years of nominations, B.S., and Hilarious memes. He not only took home the gold, but showed us celebs are not just points of gossip when he released a his ground breaking climate change documentary.
Before the Flood Official Trailer #1 (2016) Leonardo DiCaprio Documentary Movie HD – YouTube https://t.co/UldvHCexQ0
— Caleb Morris ???? (@SEEMORis) 13 de diciembre de 2016
2. Beyonce gave the world Lemonade. We thought it was an album about cheating, when in reality it was an anthem for every moment of 2016.
3. Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart became BFF’s this year. We’re not sure if we’re more grateful for the movie collabs or the hilarious behind the scenes moments.
SHOTS FIRED!! DWAYNE JOHNSON VS KEVIN HART!! WHO U PUTTING MONEY ON? pic.twitter.com/qYfNl58JmT
— Epic Clips (@EpicClips) 5 de julio de 2015
4. Drake grew a pair and told Rihanna he loved her! Ok, so this only lasted “One Dance“, but it was well worth the wait.
5. Justin Bieber proclaimed himself the “Son of God” in a slew of new tats, and took home his first Grammy. First of many Biebs! Justin took an unforgettable ride with James Corden to celebrate.
What are you grateful for this year? Are these on point?
Entra desde tu celular a TKM Alta Velocidad haciendo click: AQUI