How do you know if your date wants to kiss you? The million dollar question everyone asks themselves when faced with the mortifying possibility of rejection. “If you have to ask, you’ll never know. If you know, you need only ask.”- J.K. Rowling. Confused yet? We’ve got you covered.
Read More: The Year of the Monkey’s Best Albums
1. Location location Location! If you move from one place to the next and your date seems like they can’t get enough, thats a green light to smooch-ville.
2. Lip grooming is a great sign. Most people ignore their puckers when it comes to grooming, so If your date is piling on the balm, sneak in a swipe yourself because you’re getting kissed tonight.
Read More: Kate Moss is The King of Rock ‘n’ Roll
3. If they can’t keep their hands to themselves, take it as a sign to pass go and collect! Kindergarten rules of touching and dating always apply.
4. Alcohol is definitely THE social lubricant for a reason. If you and your date start tipping back shots and getting wild, they’re probably into it. Just stop short of blacking out please, no one likes a sloppy kisser.
5. Chivalry is dead! Someone willing to walk you home is probably trying to avoid the friend-zone. The porch kiss is a classic for a reason, and a total green light. Just remember the infamous Hitch rule: you go 90 and let them go 10.
Now get those lips out there! Did it work for you guys?
Entra desde tu celular a TKM Alta Velocidad haciendo click: AQUI