Landing a major starring role as Harry Potter is a double edge sword. On the one hand, they get fame and fortune before their restricted license, but they’re also pigeonholed into a single character. Pretty tough to be taken seriously after wandering around in wizards robes for years.
Daniel Radcliffe is doing big things despite his career-making debut, and the end of the movies that put him on the map.
1. The Woman In Black (2012), was Radcliffe’s breakout movie and oh so creepy. This was the first non-wizarding role, and it was total magic.
2. A Young Doctor’s Notebook (2012-2013) had Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe chilling in a bathtub together. Now that’s something you don’t see every day!
3. What If (2014), had us cracking up. The Rom-Com even featured a mix-reviewed bare-butt shot of Radcliffe WTF!
4. Victor Frankenstein (2015) shed light on yet another layer of Radcliffe: Horror! Dan played Igor, a skilled surgeon, and the movie may have flopped but we got to see Radcliffe in long hair at least.
5. Imperium (2016) is an upcoming thriller that paints Daniel as an F.B.I. agent named Nate Foster trying to infiltrate a White-Supremacist group. Now this is an interesting role for Radcliffe to play, as parallels between the Potter universe and Holocaust have been drawn before.
What’s your fave Daniel Radcliffe movie? Do you love him only as Potter??
Entra desde tu celular a TKM Alta Velocidad haciendo click: AQUI