This year was a hot mess, but, if nothing else, it gave us amazing groundbreaking tunes. Here are the top choices for Best of the Best Albums of the year, because when life gives you lemons, make “Lemonade”.
Read More: Kate Moss is The King of Rock ‘n’ Roll
1. Bey is such a trendsetter in the music biz, that releasing a surprise album is dubbed “Pulling a Beyoncé”. All other artists fell in line and starting copying Queen Bey’s style so she switched it up and dropped an hour-long Video Album on HBO, and Lemonade was born.
2. Solange, “A Seat at the table”, kept the glory all in the family. Beyoncé’s little sis poured her heart and soul into her newest album. We see you Baby!
3. Chance the Rapper’s “Coloring Book” changed the rules of the game. This was the first streaming-only, which became a problem when the Grammy’s put their cards on the table. They had to eat their words and allow the album’s 7 nominations! Suck it!
4. Our fave Naughty girl Rihanna tore up her comfort zone and made a truly varied album in “Anti”. The styles of music went from Dancehall (“Work”) to Indie (“Same Ol’Mistakes” by Tame Impala cover). Her fearlessness grants her a top spot in our playlist.
5. Ariana Grande is a “Dangerous Woman”, The Nickelodeon Tween is all grown up and earned a spot on this list. Whether she’s hitting the highest notes on “Dangerous Woman”, or giving it her all on “Into You” we’re not underestimating this powerhouse.
6. Bruno Mar’s, 24k Magic gave us a break from all of the 2016 madness and disillusionment. The album has a way of transporting listeners to a state of bliss. This resounding feeling makes it the best pick to round out the list. Thanks for the Break Bruno!
Read More: What will be “The Fate of the Furious”?
Are you guys barely crawling to the end of 2016? What’s your pic for number 1?
Entra desde tu celular a TKM Alta Velocidad haciendo click: AQUI