It’s easy to forget what the holiday season is really about when we’re busy emptying the piggy bank to buy xmas gifts. We compiled our fave holiday movies that really get us into the spirit of Christmas. If this doesn’t turn-up your dose of cheer, then “You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch”!
1. A Christmas Carol- The Disney classic can melt even the coldest, little, non-existent heart.
2. How the Grinch Stole Christmas– Another winner for Jim Carey. The role reminded us that everyone deserves a little love on the holidays, even if you’re green with envy.
3. Elf– Will ferrel taught us maple syrup goes with everything in this classic movie. There’s nothing like an oversized man in an elf costume.
4. Bad Santa– Everyone loves an underdog. Billy Bob Thornton plays a run-down Clause in this anti-hero movie. If the dark humor doesn’t get you, then the sexy jokes will.
5. The Night Before– Tag along with Seth Rogan and friends as they try to find the Holy Grail of Christmas parties. This one packs a triple threat with romance, dark humor, and a great anthem for friendship.
Read More: [UPDATE] Adidas: Blac Chyna Who?
If these don’t cure the holiday blues, we don’t know what will! Are these on your list?
Entra desde tu celular a TKM Alta Velocidad haciendo click: AQUI